The Views section includes cross sections. These are a series of sliced 3D models from various regions. Use the content box to navigate through the slices and identify their location.
Use one finger to rotate, two to pinch open or close, or select the flip feature to change between inferior and superior views. Select any structure to access additional information.
Open the Images tray to compare 3D models to diagnostic images, and cadaver scans.
Turn pins on to identify key structures that have been matched to the 3D anatomy. Use the content box to navigate through the images and the 3D cross-sections
Articles in this section
- Release Notes for Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋
- Access and manage Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ Subscription
- System Requirements
- What's in the app?
- Zooming, dissecting, and rotating the 3D model
- Accessing detailed information on any structure
- Using cross sections and diagnostic images
- Finding content: browse or search
- Study section
- Using Muscle Actions