1.10 (May 24, 2022)
New content and features May 2022
- Preview new microanatomy models
- New tissue-level anatomy: You asked for it, you got it! Explore five new microanatomy models: the osteon, femur, hepatic lobule, heart wall, and skeletal muscle.
- Use Tours to study the structure of tissues that form skeletal muscle, the heart wall, the liver, and bones.
- Check the Alerts button for the most recent app updates and download the latest free content.
- We are now fully cross-platform! All new content is available no matter how you access it — on mobile or on the web.
1.00 (March 8, 2022)
NEW! Human Anatomy Atlas 2022+ is loaded with 3D interactive visual content and features! Communicate with patients quickly, learn course content faster, and create an easy-to-use library of Flashcards.
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2022 + is also available cross-platform on mobile and Web Suite. Your subscription on mobile unlocks access to the apps and features of Web Suite on a browser.
- Use Flashcards to study better by creating your own cards and decks, or search and add premade decks on dozens of popular topics.
- Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
- Brief animations that explain core physiology and common conditions. Use these for a deeper understanding of system processes!
- See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.