2.3 (December 6, 2022)
New: It's all about the nervous system in our latest update!
- Explore the components of a typical neuron and three neuroglia types
- Study white and gray matter of the cerebrum and the spinal cord with our new cross-section models
- Take a deeper dive into the anatomy and connective tissue of a peripheral nerve
New: Quickly and easily share Views, Tours, or Flashcards using QR codes!
2.1 (August 18, 2022)
We’ve added new content and features to help you better study the musculoskeletal system!
- Quickly access isolated views of individual muscles from the Views tab.
- Explore fascia and septa with new premade muscle compartment views.
2.0 (July 28, 2022)
- New histology content! Study more than 120 histology slides that show cells and tissues to better understand the morphology of anatomy.
- New A&P images and diagrams! Use nearly 100 illustrations and graphs to enhance your learning of anatomical structure and physiological processes such as osmosis, neuron function, pulmonary circulation, and more.
1.2 (July 12, 2022)
- Investigate the similarities and differences between dark and light skin pigmentation, as well as the follicles for straight and curly hair
- Use the “glass” reference body setting in our regular gross anatomy models to help develop spatial awareness in a clinical setting with one tap
- More Tours! Access premade 3D presentations quickly with the Get Tours button in My Favorites.
1.1 (May 24, 2022)
New content and features May 2022
- Preview new microanatomy models
- New tissue-level anatomy: You asked for it, you got it! Explore five new microanatomy models: the osteon, femur, hepatic lobule, heart wall, and skeletal muscle.
- Use Tours to study the structure of tissues that form skeletal muscle, the heart wall, the liver, and bones.
- Check the Alerts button for the most recent app updates and download the latest free content.
- We are now fully cross-platform! All new content is available no matter how you access it — on mobile or on the web.
1.0 (March 8, 2022)
NEW! Human Anatomy Atlas 2022+ is loaded with 3D interactive visual content and features! Communicate with patients quickly, learn course content faster, and create an easy-to-use library of Flashcards.
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2022 + is also available cross-platform on mobile and Web Suite. Your subscription on mobile unlocks access to the apps and features of Web Suite on a browser.
- Use Flashcards to study better by creating your own cards and decks, or search and add premade decks on dozens of popular topics.
- Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
- Brief animations that explain core physiology and common conditions. Use these for a deeper understanding of system processes!
- See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.