1.00 (March 8, 2022)
NEW! Human Anatomy Atlas 2022+ is loaded with 3D interactive visual content and features! Communicate with patients quickly, learn course content faster, and create an easy-to-use library of Flashcards.
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2022 + is also available cross-platform on mobile and Web Suite. Your subscription on mobile unlocks access to the apps and features of Web Suite on a browser.
- Use Flashcards to study better by creating your own cards and decks, or search and add premade decks on dozens of popular topics.
- Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
- Brief animations that explain core physiology and common conditions. Use these for a deeper understanding of system processes!
- See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.