This article is for Visible Body+ users who want to familiarize themselves with the UI, search for preset views, and how to move the 3D models.
In the top menu bar, select either Human Anatomy or Biology.
If you want to browse the Biology content, the menu bar on the main screen is organized by Units.
Under Units, all the 3D models are organized by unit topic.
1: Human Anatomy
4: 3D Models
If you want to browse the Human Anatomy content, the menu bar on the main screen is organized by Regions and Systems.
Under Systems, all the 3D models are organized by body system. The Regions tab is organized similarly, with the 3D models organized by body region.
3: 3D Models
How do I interact with the model?
Use the following gestures to move or interact with the 3D models on screen.
- Aim the stylus over an object and press the front button (1) to grab hold of it.
- While holding onto an object you can rotate or twist your wrist to spin the model and move your hand side to side or up and down to reposition the object within 3D space.
- Press the right button (2) and pan with your hand to reposition the object within the 3D space.
- Press the left button (3) to select any structure in the 3D model.
Accessing detailed information about a 3D view
Any view that you launch has additional information and related content. The following can be found in the Content box:
- The name of the current view will be listed at the top of the content box.
- Select the information icon to see a detailed description (in Biology 3D models only).
- When you select any 3D object, it will highlight in blue and the name of the object will be displayed in the content box.
- Select the book icon for a definition.
- The speaker icon, available only in English, plays a pronunciation of the selected object’s name.
- To learn about a structure’s relationship within the general view select the caret and view the hierarchy. Select the hierarchy to get additional information.
- The Related Content bar lists other assets that may be of interest depending on what structure you have selected. Selecting icons in Related Content provides access to other Views.