Anyone with an active account to Courseware or VB Suite now has access a lot more nervous system anatomy, physiology and common conditions. These visuals are all in the VB Suite product that is on the Courseware My Apps page and on the VB Suite portal page.
Here are preview images and links that show where to find these visuals:
1. Three new walkthrough lessons on common conditions are in the Pathologies section of VB Suite.
- Alzheimer's (Cerebrum and Meninges)
- Multiple Sclerosis (See demyelination, remyelination, and neurodegeneration)
- Bacterial Meningitis (See initial infection with inflammation and thickened CSF and severe infection with cerebral abscesses, meningeal and cerebral inflammation
2. Three new nervous system pathology animations
- Parkinson’s disease
3. Nine nervous system normal and diseased micro anatomy models
- Vertebral Column Cross Section (arterial supply and venous drainage )
- Spinal Cord Cross Section (white | gray matter and ascending and descending tracts)
- Peripheral Nerve ( layers of connective tissue that surround peripheral nerves)
- Neuron (neuron cells, brain/meninges layers, etc)
- Cerebrum and Meninges Cross Section (white |gray matter and the meningeal layers)
Here is a link straight to a tour that walks through these new models. Copy this link to your clipboard, launch VB Suite, find the Share Link icon and select it, paste this link there.
You need an active VB account to do this. If you do not have one, make a request for a free instructor trial.
Please sign in to leave a comment.