Tours are a great way to show a group of models in a sequenced fashion. Students can interact with models to explore.
These premade tours are "Structure ID Tours" - each slide has a text box with a list of structures to find and identify in that model.
To move from one view to the next, use the gray forward and back arrows in the info box.
Once saved to your account, you can customize the structures on each page to meet your own needs! Here's how:
- Open the spreadsheet to see all of the structure ID tour share links
- Open VB Suite
- Copy the share link for the tour you want to view
- Find the share link icon in VB Suite and paste the link
- Click "Save View" and save the tour.
To edit the structure lists to meet your needs:
- Make changes to the view and/or structure list
- Click "Save View"
- Choose "Replace View"
- Your changes will be saved!
You can then share your tour with your students using the QR code, share link, or assign it in Courseware!
I'll be updating the sheet with structure lists and corresponding flashcard decks as they are available!
Please sign in to leave a comment.