1. Tap on the “Units” icon on the home screen to access the course topics menu. All the content in the app is accessible from this menu.
2. Along the left side the screen is a menu from which you can select a unit. There is a unit for each body system (e.g., Respiratory System).
3. Selecting a unit reveals the chapters available for the unit (e.g., Introduction, Upper Respiratory System). The content of each chapter is presented in a series of topics in three types of presentations: 3D models, animations, and illustrations (e.g., 35.2 Nasal Cavity, 35.3 Nasal Septum). Select the system’s icon to see a list of chapters in that unit. Or, scroll down the right side of the screen to find the topic you want in each chapter.
4. Once in a topic’s 3D model, animation, or illustration, tap the right arrow at the bottom left of the screen to continue within the chapter presentation. Or you can use a swiping gesture to move forward. Use the left arrow at the bottom left of the screen to go back to the previous asset.
5. To browse topics, chapters, or units, tap “Back” at the top right of the screen to return to the list of Units.
6. To search for a specific topic (e.g., “lungs”) go to the home screen. The search box is at the top left of your screen. Type in a term and the search will return results with all topics that relate to that term.